Thursday, May 20, 2010

FunNy sTorY BeForE GopiNg tO ChipOtLes!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you the day that i was about to go to chipotles!! it was a funny painful Wednesday May 19 because i had to do a program at school called A.O.K (Act Of Kindness) were we go n help old people to clean there houses because our school obligates us to help others!!! I was just getting started on cleaning the front windows of he house n i got up on the ledge to clean them better and when i was about to get down i felt on my feet close to the bushes and a branch punctured my leg and i was praying to god!!! lol jk but i was laughing because i just wanted to clean some windows so when i was done i could go and eat a burrito bowl at chipotles!!!!!! anyways i was supposed to blog about what i thought about the animals they kill to make chipotle food!!! i just wanted to make my story unique!!<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment